Las Vegas’ Velveteen Rabbit offers an intimate setting, innovative cocktails, and a buzzy atmosphere. It’s no wonder that this Arts District hotspot has received rave reviews and national acclaim from the likes of Vice, WSJ, the LA Times, MAXIM, and more! When co-owners Christina & Pam Dylag wanted help driving top-and-bottom-line results by building private event packages they loved without sacrificing quality or their sanity, there was only one choice: G + A – An Experiential Design Firm.
Enter G + A.
Our team created package offerings that oozed swoon-worthy experiences, upsell-worthy enhancements, big profits, and an even bigger drop in stress levels for Christina & Pam using our proprietary Feelings-led 4D Framework.
- DISCOVER. We started by figuring out how owners, Pam and Christina Dylag, wanted private events at their cocktail bar to feel – for themselves, their staff, and their customers.
- DEFINE. We created a Vivid Description of the dream private event experience to help them easily describe it to others and provide a straightforward way to measure whether potential clients or vendors would bring them closer to or further from their dream experience.
- DISCARD. We showed Christina and Pam that they could keep doing what had made them successful as independent bar owners, creating their dream experience. They didn’t need to change to attract private event customers.
- DESIGN. G+A created a plan for their private event experience offerings, including what packages should cost, how to market them, who their customers would be, and what they would get with each package. We also gave them tactical advice on how to track sales growth and set goals for the future, making management of the end-to-end process easy as pie.
- DELIVER. Velveteen Rabbit’s profits skyrocketed as they saw a massive increase in private event bookings, revenue and no loss of time from high-maintenance customers.